We stand by the quality of our designs, so all repairs are free if your jewelry needs a size adjustment or breaks during normal wear within one year.
- Please notify us by email or phone to request a repair authorization. LTJ retains the right to refuse repairs shipped without authorization.
- Before requesting a repair authorization, please be ready with a detailed description of the broken jewelry, including the item number and a clear photograph of the item, if possible.
- If your jewelry needs repairs after one year, you will be charged for materials and labor needed to repair your jewelry. The same policy applies to jewelry damaged or broken under extreme conditions within the one year.
- Please pack jewelry in a well-padded container and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required but recommended.
- All return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility and cannot be refunded.
- Laura Tanner Jewelry is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
- You will receive a repair approval, including estimated charges and completion date, within seven days after your jewelry is received and evaluated. You must reply to this email with your approval or denial of the estimate and complete payment for repair work to begin.
- Your jewelry will be repaired and returned to you as soon as possible. Repair turnaround is usually 1-3 weeks after approval, not including shipping transit time. Return shipping charges of the finished repair are the customer’s responsibility and will be additional to any repair charges.
Has one of your favorite pairs of LTJ earrings gone missing? Don't worry, we can match your "orphan" earring for half the cost of the original pair.
- IMPORTANT: earring replacement service is for Laura Tanner Jewelry earrings only.
- We do not offer replacement earrings involving, but not limited to, the following materials or techniques: base metals, cabochon stones, undrilled stones, studs, soldering, casting, weaving, crocheting, plastic, costume or vintage.
Replacement authorization instructions:
for your replacement with the style name, number and description if possible. A clear photograph of the earring is also very helpful.
- Authorization and payment for replacement earring(s) and return shipping charges are required before we begin work on your replacement earring.
- Replacement orders are typically fulfilled will be within two weeks after we receive your single earring. If you need a rush order, please let us know. Additional charges may apply.
Email customer care
or call: 847-563-8858
Send your earring to:
Laura Tanner Jewelry Studio
2337 Park Place, 1st Floor
Evanston, IL 60201
- Please pack your earring in a well-padded container and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required but recommended. All shipping charges are the customer's responsibility.
- Laura Tanner Jewelry is not responsible for damages or loss incurred during shipment. Your replacement pair will be shipped back to you with insurance and delivery confirmation.